PHOOEY projects typically aim to:
- be beautiful, functional & energy efficient;
- elegantly capture their client briefs;
- create zero waste; &
- provide a resilience which enables them to comfortably adapt to social, technological, climatic & other changes over time.
PHOOEY is internationally recognised for their employment of innovative re-use & adaptation strategies that enable new life to be breathed into old things. This includes:
- Re-using salvaged materials & building elements;
- Re-purposing materials & building elements;
- Re-inventing redundant buildings & places; &
- Complementing & conserving heritage buildings & heritage places.