Princes Park House
Located on the edge of Princes Park, Carlton North, this house is historically and architecturally significant to the locality of Princes Hill and the City of Yarra. It was originally designed by the architect Stuart Hall whom completed few dwellings in the same style during the inter-war period.
This project includes alterations & additions to the rear of the property. The proposed scheme recycles all the materials from demolition. The demolished brickwork is re-used, together with ceramic tiles and follows the the original facade patterns including other completed houses by Hall during the 1930’s.
Project Team: Peter Ho, Emma Young, Lucy Williams
Images: Lucy Williams